Wednesday, June 21, 2006

My Ideal Big Brother All-Stars cast

(Note: this is based on the 20 players that CBS has put up to a vote.)

With the 20 potential Big Brother players revealed, I figured I'd chime in with my 12 choices for the ideal cast. Doing this was pretty hard, as at least 3 players making my cast list by default, as the other choices I did not want to see on the show. But here's my list:

1. Will - Big Brother 2

An absolute no brainer. What Richard Hatch was to the original Survivor, Will is to Big Brother. Expect Will played a strategy that hasn't been successfully copied since. And Will was a million times more entertaining.

2. Danielle - Big Brother 3

Another no brainer in my books. The best player by far in her season, Danielle was done in by the evicted house guests being sent home and allowed to watch the television shows. If they were treated like the other years, the guests would have been sequestered and not allowed to see the diary room sessions which did Danielle in. I want to see what she can do this season.

3. Marcellas - Big Brother 3

I wasn't a huge Marcellas fan, but if he doesn't do the bone-headed move of not using the golden veto on himself, that result is completely different. I don't know if he wins, but he is definitely a contender. As well, he's been a host of "House Calls", the Big Brother internet show. Will watching all of the other seasons help his game? I'm actually interested in finding out.

4. Lisa - Big Brother 3

To complete the Big Brother 3 invasion, I'm including Lisa. Quite honestly, she gets a free pass back into the game on virtue of winning her season, regardless of her skills.

5. James - Big Brother 6

James is a great player who found himself in between two groups, and somehow managing to survive a lot longer than expected. I'd like to see how the Will/James confrontation goes.

6. Janelle - Big Brother 6

Janelle became a great player once Kaysar left the first time. And she played so well that she got booted in the final three, because she was going to win the game if she wasn't voted out. Would she fair better without Kaysar from the start?

7. Howie - Big Brother 6

Not a very smart player, but easily the most entertaining not named Will on the ballot. Easy vote on.

8. Nakomis - Big Brother 5

Creator of the "six finger" plan to get Jase eliminated without worrying about him winning the Veto. She deserves to be back on the show for organizing and pulling off that major trick.

9. Bunky - Big Brother 2

Another entertaining player, he would be a non-factor strategywise.

10. Erika - Big Brother 4

Somebody should represent BB4, and Erika is the one who annoys me the least. (Not that I think she played a good game; her opinion of her game is much more inflatedas than my opinion of her game.)

11. Diane - Big Brother 5

Around here is when I started struggling with choosing players. Diane made the final 3 in her year and was done in by somebody who knew she would be actual competition in the final 2. Good enough for me.

12. Jase - Big Brother 5

This came down to Jase or Kaysar, and even though I like Kaysar more, he played a horrible game and I don't want to really see him again. Meanwhile, Jase didn't play that poor of a game and he was the target of the "six finger" plan.

Not making it:

Kaysar - Big Brother 6
Alison - Big Brother 4
Ivette - Big Brother 6
Monica - Big Brother 2
George - Big Brother 1
Dana - Big Brother 4
Mike "Boogie" - Big Brother 2
Michael "Cowboy" - Big Brother 5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home