Thursday, May 05, 2011

Survivor Redemption Island Episode 12 Power Rankings

What happened

9. Andrea (5)

Completely blindsided, and now having to face three pretty strong competitors in an attempt to save her game. It doesn't look good for Andrea, which is too bad. She seemed like she knew what she was doing, only to get caught up in the Boston Rob whirlwind.

I only have to beat one person, right?

8. Ralph (9)

I will be shocked if Ralph is able to beat Mike and Matt in any final duel.

When do we really have to try?

7. Matt (8)
6. Mike (7)

It's merely a question of which one of these two will go back into the game only to get voted out again. Omatepe has to be hoping that it's Matt, if only to avoid the awkwardness of voting out the guy who gave up visiting with his family so they all could visit with theirs.

I wish I had used that crazy unline a fox line this week

5. Philip (6)

He says he has the argument that will beat Boston Rob. I really want to hear this argument because it will either be the greatest argument of all time, or the funniest.

Thinks their position is stronger than it is

4. Ashley (4)

I don't think Ashley understands that she is in a bad spot here, and her best bet would be to split off with Natalie and Philip to geet rid of Rob and Grant. I think she thinks the final three will be her, Natalie and Rob, which then leads to the question of "How are you going to beat Rob?" I don't think she has the answer for that.

This is how Amber won

3. Natalie (3)

I don't know if Natalie realizes she's being carried to the finals. I don't know if she's going to be able to pull off the final tribal necessary to get the jury to give her the votes. And I don't know if this jury will hate Rob as much as the All-Stars jurty hated him. But I do know that it is a great position for Natalie to be in, because she has a chance to make these arguments in final tribal.

The one who loses the final four immunity challenge is in a lot of trouble

2. Grant (2)
1. Rob (1)

This season is coming down to a final showdown at the final four. The winner will win this season; the loser will be on the jury. It goes without saying that I'm looking forward to that challenge.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home