Saturday, February 24, 2007

Survivor: Fiji Episode 3 Thoughts

I'm very close to just making my weekly post on Survivor: Fiji just my predictions for the next week. Heck, I can probably use the famed TMQ Auto-Text for Ravu: Ravu loses again and looks to shoot themselves in the foot by not eliminating the weakest person on their tribe.

This week, they came close to voting out Anthony, which is just stunning. If ever there was a time for a unanimous vote, it was this week. What does Sylvia bring to the tribe? An ability to cause laughter by slipping and falling on a slip and slide, then try to swim somewhere but go nowhere? Thankfully, Rita did not vote for either, because I am positive that I could not handle it.

(A quick message to Rocky and Mookie: Last week I made mention of it, but I feel as though I need to emphasize it: YOU ARE NOT AT A POINT WHERE YOU SHOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT WHO IS A THREAT TO YOU! TRY WORRYING ABOUT WINNING A CHALLENGE BEFORE WORRYING ABOUT WHO MIGHT ELIMINATE YOU!)

One thing I didn't get was Sylvia's "I was backstabbed" comment. Who backstabbed you? Rita? Maybe if you did something productive you wouldn't have been voted out.

Who's going this week? I'm going to say Papa Smurf because of his injury. They won't lose a challenge, but they will end up losing.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home