Saturday, December 16, 2006

Survivor: Cook Islands Episode 13 Thoughts

To steal a quote from Graham, Yul is the worst best player ever.

Up until last week, Yul played the game perfectly. He could be seen as a threat to win immunity challenges. He was running the show, but wasn't completely overbearing about it. Then, he decided to play with his heart, not his brain. There was no reason to vote out Jonathan. And that only came back to haunt him as Parvati tried to flirt her way into Ozzy's good graces and back into the game. Instead of realizing that this isn't that huge of a deal and eliminating the larger threat in Adam, Yul decided to pull the plug on Parvati, to keep Ozzy in the fold. Now Yul is in a position where Adam or Ozzy could make the final and win over anybody, including himself. And the worst part is that he recognizes this. So why didn't he just get rid of Adam then Parvati?

In other news, we had a hot tub of doom, with Ozzy and Parvati getting liquored up, and Yul joining them in some nude frolicking. Ozzy had me worried when he asked if we wanted to see the great humpback whale of Cook Islands (if he said "here's the blow hole", I was out of there). The mud scene was fun if only to see what shots of Parvati they would show (let's say all of the sexy ones and leave it at that). And it was fun to watch Adam's ineptness at the balance beam in the immunity challenge. A special thanks to Becky for taking one for the team and giving us our MXC moment of the night with her fall.

Unrelated to this, I promised a link to a lot of my faithful readers which was going to be special. Unfortunately, I forgot who I was up against, and the link is not going to happen in the way that I hoped. Instead, I offer this link as a hint of things out there.

(I am also disappointed with myself as I didn't pick up on it earlier. Parvati is most proud of being a Perfect 10 boxer? I know that I would be proud of being a fighter for a promotion ran by a magazine best known for having "all natural" women. *Links NSFW*)

Onto the rankings:

Most likely to win the game:

LW TW Name
2 1 Ozzy
1 2 Yul
4 3 Adam
3 4 Becky
5 5 Sundra
6 - Parvati

Who I want to win:

LW TW Name
1 1 Yul
2 2 Ozzy
3 3 Becky
4 4 Sundra
6 5 Adam
5 - Parvati


I won't bother choosing who is getting the boot, as who knows how that will be run. I will choose a winner though, and that person is Ozzy. I just don't see him losing an immunity challenge again, and that combined with Yul's horrendous showing at Tribal Council (just say "I returned it because he asked me to." Don't start talking about how it was good for your jury vote!) means that he will defeat anybody he faces.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home