Saturday, October 07, 2006

Pot Pourri from the Musokas

A quick post. I am currently in the Musokas staying at the Delta Rocky Crest Resort and while I couldn't see myself living up here forever, I could see myself staying at this resort many more times. I might post a review when I get back (around the same time as I post the rest of the Chicago trip and the Las Vegas trip). Onto some random links!

  • After reading this, I can't say as I have any interest in seeing Shortbus.

  • When the director of "Employee of the Month" says that he expected Jessica Simpson to be bad, but was swayed after seeing her in a commercial for acne products, is that a good thing for Jessica or a bad thing for Proactiv?

  • Finally, some hard hitting investigative journalism into the Prime Minister's conduct: Is he really a Leafs fan?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home